This farmhouse is located on a section of 1000 acres originally granted to Samuel Neidlinger, who built a hand-hewn log house on the property in 1788. Neidlinger was a settler of New Ebenezer but left that community after the Revolutionary War. Another house on the property, built by Samuel Neidlinger’s son, Emanuel, was burned by […]Neidlinger-Monroe House, 1904, Effingham County — Vanishing South Georgia Photographs by Brian Brown
This entry was posted in Coastal Georgia and South Carolina, Historic and farm homes in Coastal Georgia and South Carolina and tagged #farmhouse, #neidlingermonroehouse. Bookmark the permalink.