South Effingham High School: Saturday, May 26th 7 PM
ALL GRADUATES must park in the middle school (SEMS) teacher parking lot.
Parking for Graduation is always difficult. To handle a large number of vehicles, Marlow Elementary School will open their parking lot, and Effingham County Schools will run shuttle buses from Marlow to SEHS for Graduation. The shuttles will resume from SEHS to Marlow after Graduation. Please utilize this service that is being provided.
Passengers will be dropped off from the shuttle buses at the stadium so you will not have far to walk.
Shuttles will begin at 5:30 PM. The last shuttle before Graduation ceremonies will depart Marlow at 7:00 PM. Graduation begins at 7:00 PM.
After Graduation, shuttles will begin running at 8:30 and continue until everyone has been returned to their vehicles.
If you park on SEHS campus, there are a few details that will assist in the smooth flow of traffic.
- Parking is limited, so you are encouraged to utilize the shuttle bus service or at least carpool.
- NJROTC and SEHS staff will direct you to available parking spaces.
- Handicapped parking is available with an authorized permit displayed. Enter through the parking lot next to the gym and proceed to the gate at the back of the parking lot to the gate that is open for vehicle traffic which is near the wooded area.
- If you park in the parking lot next to the gym, you MUST exit onto HWY 30 turning to the right. (NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO TURN LEFT ONTO HWY 30 WHEN EXITING).
- If you park in the parking lot between the high school and middle school, then you may turn left onto HWY 30 through the bus gate.
- If you need to travel Nease, you will need to use Hester Rd. and travel it around to Nease. No one will be able to turn right out of the bus gate towards HWY 21. If you would rather watch SEHSGraduation from the comfort of your air-conditioned home, you can access streaming of the event athttp://www.esenetworks.com/live-events.aspx?id=28629
Effingham County High School
Friday, May 25th, 7pm at Rebel Field
Traffic will be heavy. Arrive earlier, if possible. We will also provide additional parking at the old ECMS (middle school). Buses will begin loading at 5:45 p.m.
This is the link for ECHS events we could not verify if the graduation will be streamed. We will update if we get any additional information
Congratulations class of 2018!